Sunday, May 17, 2009

That Is Something I Would Not Want to Occur

I'll be honest with the audience. I have been very busy, too busy to write in my blog about something in distinct detail. That would take me an hour or two maybe. Late at night when I post my entry I'm vastly exhausted from what I do in the day. What I did today was go to a party; nothing special or miraculous about the festivities rather than having something to do. That's the point indeed. I have a blog that I'm supposed to be dedicated to. It does not matter if nothing occurred today or if something would occur today. I should take at least five minutes of my time to write at least a sentence or a few. My blog is my duty, a duty to write. If football players stopped playing in the middle of the field during the Super Bowl then the masses would riot. If garbage men halted service of handling people's dirty problems then I'm sure streets would pile aversion. If the sun decided that the solar system is not worth its time of day then I'm sure the moon would join him in extraction; that will indeed be a catastrophe. So I say to myself, if I stop writing in my blog then my dedication will indubitably perish. That is something I would not want to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment