Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rain Drop

I never heard of Coyote Point Park before this trip to San Francisco. My friend's uncle's birthday was depicted as a fun normal day outdoors; however, sprinkles of rain changed plans. The black sleek Bimmer earned its hard work of a waxing, so we turned around. We ended up at my friend's girlfriend's grandma's birthday party instead. My stomach started to growl like a defensive lion. I ate some phenomenal Filipino cuisine such as Pancit Palabok and Dinuguan.


I sparked up a conversation with my friend's cousin about our iphones. He explained to me the wonders of the iphone that many people don't exploit. He can attain the best applications for free and be able to customize the iphone with themes under a jailbreak reprogramming. My wish for the next generation iphone was to have video recording capabilities. He showed me an app that did that very thing, due to a third party program that Apple didn't expose.


After the party, I was left with my thoughts. I thought about my use of vocabulary in my blogs. Can I write with elaborate words that pertain to a general audience? I'll do my best, but not for any cynic or biased critic. In other words, I'll try to make my blogs simple and easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment