Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Put First Things First Even If You Have a Bump On Your Forehead

When I'm ridiculously busy, I tend to put the most important affairs on my priority list. Today's number one priority is going to school to turn in my Guidance portfolio, which is worth 100 points. Shoot I was running late and I still needed to print out my papers. As soon as I finished I went straight to my class to turn in my work.

Girl #1: Oh my god, what's that bump on your forehead?
Me: Oh this, I got a mosquito bite yesterday.
Girl #1: What happened?
Me: I was playing basketball and I feel this slight pinch on my face. I said to myself, "what the heck." This mosquito was buzzing next to my eye.
Girl #1: That is really big.
Me: I know right. It's so weird.
Girl #1: did you get hit in the head?
Me: no it was a mosquito bite.
I walk towards my group to participate and gave my teacher my portfolio.
Girl #2: Potential isn't sexy anymore. Haha (When we did introductions in the first weeks of school, the teacher made us choose an adjective to associate with our name. I choose sexy.)
Girl #3: I think he heard you. Haha
Me: How so? I want to know. I always want to improve myself.
Girl #3: that bump is huge!
Me: I know right. You girls have long hair compared to mines. Don't you girls hate it when you have bad hair days?
Girl #3: Yeah... You should have covered it up? You should have worn a hat.
Me: I was really busy this mourning with my work that I didn't even bother.
Teacher: You don't need a hat. You need to air it out.
Girl #3: Yes he does. It's huge!
Teacher: no it's not.
Girl #3: You should of worn make up to cover it.
Girl #4: What kind of guy wears makeup?
Girl #3: Some of my guy friends wear makeup but they're gay. Haha
Me: Good thing I'm not gay.
Girl #3: Are you sure about that?
Me: If I was gay then I would have worn make up.
Girl #3: yeah...

Bottom line is if I had some type of medication that removed bug bites from my skin, then I would use it in a heart beat. A bump on my head isn't my biggest concern at the moment, which is weird to see that other people care. A mosquito bite will go away in a couple of days, but my grade's precedence is crucial today. Happy to see I earned 100 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment