Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swindled

The following names have been changed to protect the identities of those mentioned in this blog.

Women are like chess players. Every move you make is based on strategy, and if you make the wrong moves then eventually you will be checkmated. At this particular chess match, my pawns and knights were in position to win the contest. I had spent hours investing my own time to be in the check situation. I could of had a fool's mate with the most experienced and easy opponent around.

I don't know whose idea this was; my friend's or mines. He simply asked her on MySpace if she remembered me. I was on the phone with Roxy for two hours straight talking about literally anything. I could have possibly talked about why the sky is blue for twenty minutes. My eyes were falling down like a garage door slowly enclosing. My body's energy was depleted of its physical strength to motion. I can't believe from the sound of Roxy's adorable voice that she can live without sleep at night. I wasn't even Roxy's interest to begin with. She had an old school crush for my friend who introduced us. One day visiting his old neighborhood became another day of her adding me on MySpace and talking on the phone. Five hours was all I had left until History class began.

I managed to move one of my rooks to capture three of her pawns in succession. She agreed to meet up for a date. Her original plans were to hang out with her friend until I asked. Roxy wore incredibly short jeans with long knee high socks, because I jokingly requested it. At the mall, our hands were locked in super glue. Whatever lotion she used made our palms awkwardly moist. I should have done something to solve the matter. Roxy's pawn captured my bishop.

The long walk around a circumference mall killed time until the movie started. I knew I should never go to a movie on the first date, but I did anyways. The reasoning behind it is that a movie on the first date limits the vocal interaction you have with him/her. I guess I didn't care, because of the excruciating long phone calls beforehand. She put her head on my shoulder as we watched the animated romantic movie, WALL-E. I felt her left hand slowly touch the edge of my thigh and then it continued upward. The massage feeling gave me a thrill that teased my hormones. I put my right hand on her unconcealed thigh to mimic her actions. I kissed her on the forehead. Roxy gives me an excuse that she doesn't kiss guys anymore, because their means of kissing isn't adequate for her. She didn't even give me a try for my lips to meet hers completely. Two more of my pawns are taken from me. I stopped her hand so I can play hard to get. It ruined the moment as she pulled back. It was an accident that left my other bishop defenseless.

After the movie, we hanged out for a little longer. The climax resulted in this question, "Would you go to my house after?"

Roxy replied, "Yeah, if your parents allowed it."

My pawns and knights were in position to pull a fool's mate. At the time I didn't know this was a subtle hint that she wanted to "go to my house to fool around, but saying so would deem her as a slut". She went home after that day. This was before I learned the "game". If I knew it at the time I met her, then honestly a lot would have happened indeed. I talked to her a couple more times with the same long tiring infatuated conversations. Roxy told me she wanted to see many guys so she can have more "fun". I heard a lot of stories of her acting in a promiscuous manner. I heard from the friend who introduced us, from another friend who she flirted with, and especially from herself. It must have been a good thing after all. Her list of men she messed around with ranged from different ethnicities to different states. I know, because she told me over the phone. I had a fool's mate opportunity, but she got me into a swindle instead. I put my king down flat on the chessboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment