Monday, May 25, 2009

Party Once Again

Opened my eyes around twelve thirty even though my body was glued to the bed. My brother knocked on my door to ask me if I wanted to go Mike's birthday party. As time went by, the area we visited had a pleasant neighborhood. I doubt anyone would get mugged here going home late at night. I ate some tasty food, watched television, and played basketball at the park nearby. When I went home around twelve at night, I was drained to even write in my blog. I had to make it up by posting two today. I would carry my laptop with me twenty four/seven, but I haven't ordered a replacement battery yet. I'm dependent on my power cord and if it somehow gets pulled, then it would completely turn off. For now, I have my trusty iphone to jot down notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment