Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blog Happily

I've posted different types of blogs so far. I've written an interview, a poem, a movie review, and some stories of my life. I want my blogs to be diverse and admired to a wide variety of people. I want it to range from different ages, races, and genders. I want to write in a way that brings familiarity and a sense of realism. I want my readers to enjoy my content and learn from my own experiences. I want my reader's to keep guessing what I'll post next. I want to captivate a mesmerizing imagination that pulls people into my blogs as if they were present. I received a text message the other day in which my friend proclaimed, "Wow dude, your blog completely shocked me." I also attained an email declaring, "Interesting blog you got! You have a great writing style so far- funny, conversation, clever but doesn't seem like you're trying too hard." I want to be confident and charismatic in my line of work. I just want to write happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment